As Email Marketing Manager at DayTwo, you will be responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of our global email marketing programs across various personas, topics, and industries. You will own the end to end strategy of email drip/nurture campaigns to provide existing customers and prospective customers with relevant and industry-leading content across the buyer’s journey, both in the long term and short term.
Knowledge of best in class email copywriting and expertise using data to inform your decisions are both critical for success in this role. You will be measured on metrics including but not limited to: open rates, click-through rates, conversions, MQLs, pipeline, and new ARR.
This is a highly collaborative role that will work directly with multiple teams, including sales, sales development, marketing operations, product marketing, events, customer marketing, and brand design. As a member of the demand generation team, you will work alongside other passionate marketers who embrace and accept diverse opinions and aren’t afraid to try new ideas.
- Send best in class emails that drive sales pipeline and enhance Alation’s brand image and awareness
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing and nurture including but not limited to creating and managing lists, updating HTML email templates, QA of emails, creating simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our database engaged with the latest news, content, and events
- Work with Marketing Operations to manage all marketing automation workflows
- Regularly communicate upcoming email campaigns and report on status and results to cross-functional stakeholders
- Run highly targeted nurture campaigns to create qualified pipeline in strategic accounts and shorten the sales cycle in existing opportunities
- Own the email marketing technology stack and make recommendations for new tools
- Define and continually monitor and improve email marketing metrics
- Work collaboratively to create content and execute campaigns
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of experience running successful email nurture programs
- Strong understanding of the buyer’s journey and how to serve the right audience the right content at the right time
- Experience collaborating with other teams including but not limited to: marketing operations, sales, sales development, product marketing, and brand design
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
Benefits & Perks
Evidence-based, Science-first, mission-driven culture focusing on improving the lives of people impacted by type 2 and prediabetes
Health, dental, and vision
Paid Time Off
Walkable to BART
DayTwo is the leader in telehealth-based precision nutrition that enables a path to remission for metabolic disease. Our customers include some of the largest employers and payors in the US.
DayTwo is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at DayTwo to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
DayTwo is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.