As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com .
Does This Describe You
Datto is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Writer to join our team of technical writers, bloggers, and social media experts. In this role, you’ll craft emails for global nurture campaigns, upsell, and cross-sell campaigns. You’ll track email performance metrics, test, and optimize email streams based on data driven insights. We’re looking for someone who knows how to talk tech in effective email copy, that drives engagement. This is a contract position, with the possibility of a long-term extension.
A Look Inside The Job
- Convert product messaging into compelling email copy, with custom messages and emails for targeted audience segments to drive conversions across global marketing campaigns
- Manage various prospect, nurturing, upsell and cross-sell email nurture campaigns, including designing the nurture paths, calls-to-action and developing content used in these streams.
- Measure email performance, develop a testing plan and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for various segments to convert leads into customers
- Work closely with Datto’s Product Marketing team to understand product messaging and positioning across the entire suite of products and solutions
- Collaborate with Field Marketing team to deliver email content assets globally
- Has experience in email/content writing at least 2+ years for a B2B audience, preferably a technical audience
- Has a strong understanding email best practices and experience using Marketo
- Has excellent writing and editing skills and a portfolio chock full of B2B and product value focused writing samples
- Will be available on video for check-ins and on Slack to collaborate with the team
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices .
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.