Cudoni is the easiest way for busy people to buy and sell unwanted luxury goods and fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around. You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals, and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Charles Tyrwhitt, Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.). We were recently ranked the 3rd ‘hottest’ startup in the UK in the 2020 Startups 100 list.
- We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from Vogue and The Sunday Times Style, through to The Times, Telegraph, Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
- We have been through four incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table!).
What’s the role?
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for building, executing and tracking all of Cudoni’s email marketing campaigns and newsletters. Reporting to the CMO, you will collaborate with Brand, Content, Design and PR to create engaging communications, ensuring the creative and tone of voice reflect Cudoni’s brand identity and setting objectives that support Cudoni’s business vision.
What responsibilities can you expect?
- Grow email subscribers and increase campaign engagement KPIs including open rates, CTRs, lead generation, conversion and loyalty through repeat purchases and sales.
- Build and segment targeted audience lists across buyers and sellers, implementing more personalisation across all our communications.
- Refresh our email template designs using new brand assets.
- Support internal communications with template building and email distribution.
- Work with our copy editor to ensure communication clarity, grammatical accuracy and include clear call to actions in all emails.
- Collaborate with customer account and client concierge teams to optimise customer contacts, avoiding duplicate communications, minimising unsubscribes and ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Optimise web sign-up process, buyer and seller onboarding and seller lead nurturing through best practices.
- Set growth goals with clear KPIs and build and distribute regular tracking and reporting.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- 3-5 years experience in email marketing, ideally within fashion retail, ecommerce, travel, hospitality or lifestyle brands.
- Full proficiency with ESPs, CRM platforms and marketing automation technology such as Mailchimp, HubSpot, Salesforce and Pardot.
- Strong SEO/SEM and Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of luxury fashion and retail industry trends, customer mindset and communications application.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML, CSS and content management systems.
- Comfortable within a dynamic, fast-past startup environment; able to work to tight deadlines.
- Analytical, entrepreneurial and adaptable; willing to take initiative and align to evolving business priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of a second European language is a plus.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A competitive salary
- Share options in the business
- A very sociable and interactive office environment
- Regular team activities and away-days
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates
This position will be located in: Earlsfield office.