Crosschq is pioneering Human Intelligence Hiring™ by harnessing the power of people to help companies better screen, onboard and source the best talent. Crosschq’s technology gathers direct insights from people, for people and transforms those insights into powerfully predictive data that helps ensure a great job match between talent and a company. The company’s cloud-based SaaS solutions were built to ensure a transparent and engaging candidate experience while minimizing bias and protecting privacy. Founded in 2018, Crosschq is backed by GGV Capital, Bessemer Ventures, Tiger Global, SAP, Slack, Rocketship.vc and angels investors such as Klay Thompson and Kevin Hartz. Customers and partners include Snowflake, Dish Networks, Glassdoor, NBA, Upwork, Rubrik and NerdWallet as well as platforms like Workday, SAP and Greenhouse.
We are looking for a creative email marketing manager that can ideate, plan and execute our email communications to B2B customer segments.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this person will be responsible for building and growing our email strategy and should have a solid track record of driving growth and retention across the customer lifecycle.
- Work with team to create, manage, and execute best-in-class email campaigns supporting with customer lifecycle (awareness, engagement, conversion, retention, etc.) that drive sales pipeline and enhance Crosschq brand image and awareness
- Create and implement email campaigns for lapsed buyers, reactivation, and high-value customers
- Develop engaging email calendar focused on core customer personas
- Creating email segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, demographics and other industry-specific data.
- Define and continually monitor and improve email marketing metrics, analyzing campaign results, developing benchmarks, and sharing regular performance reports to drive improvements
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing and nurture, including but not limited to: creating and managing lists, updating email templates, QA of emails, creating simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), and ensuring accurate
- Develop best practices and program playbook, monitor industry trends, and make team-wide recommendations on other marketing programs based on campaign insights
- Lead email experimentation plan, including testing design, analysis, and documentation
- Understanding of nurture program functionality, capabilities and build upon request
- Build and execute Marketing Automation campaigns across platforms including programs and nurture streams.
- Be the expert on email best practices, technologies, tools, trends, and GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws
- Manage database growth and segmentation
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in email marketing
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile Marketing environment
- Experience in data workflows, architecture, field syncs, campaign hierarchy, and lead management
- Program and project management skills required
- 3-5+ Years of Experience. Hubspot-Certified/Experience Required.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate about Email Automation, and enjoy learning
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Remote work with flexible hours and work options
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Equity in pre-IPO company
- Unlimited PTO
We are Crosschq. We’re thought leaders and history makers - we make achieving the impossible look easy. We’re a diverse group, spread across the globe, who are united by a shared set of values and goals. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company. Crosschq is pioneering Human Intelligence Hiring™ by harnessing the power of people to help companies better screen, onboard, and source the best talent. Crosschq’s technology gathers direct insights from people, for people and transforms those insights into powerfully predictive data that helps ensure a great job match between talent and a company. The company’s cloud-based SaaS solutions were built to ensure a transparent and engaging candidate experience while minimizing bias and protecting privacy.