Corteva Agriscience is searching for an experienced Email Marketing Manager for our US Crop Protection, Pioneer and Digital Business.
This role will serve as a key member of our US Digital CoE, reporting to our Email Strategy Leader. This role requires a strong background in email journey creation, creative development and multi-variate experimentation. The ideal candidate will know how to get close to the customer to uncover insights for their campaigns, define a quarterly roadmap, and prioritize activities based on business goals. This is a key role on the team and will require someone who is data-driven, highly collaborative and organized.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute Email marketing and SMS assets from concept to development.
- Manage email program activities, coordinate the cross-functional collaboration and execution and update of the email marketing calendar across businesses. In turn reducing fatigue, increasing engagement and prioritizing schedule.
- Work with data science, CRM, and email teams to develop and maintain segmented email marketing campaigns and measurement.
- Work with digital graphic designers to develop best-in-class email templates.
- Deep understanding and experience utilizing various marketing automation and CDP platforms.
- Proven track record of project management of cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Develop and manage daily and triggered email marketing campaigns from end-to-end, including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization.
- Report on and iterate change from email performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure campaigns are meeting customer engagement metrics and revenue goals. Generate new ideas for testing and improvement across creative concepts, audience targeting and A/B testing
- Monitor and understand current industry data and email trends and best practices. Implement improvements to email processes, design, templates, and functionality to drive results
- Tactically able to build, deploy and QA all email and SMS deployments from an enterprise marketing automation solution.
- 5+ years of B2B email marketing experience
- Proficiency in Eloqua or similar marketing automation solution
- Collaborative, ability to work cross-functionally and problem solve and suggest areas of improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Broad and diverse understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Highly collaborative working across a matrixed organization
- Experience managing A/B and multivariate testing
- Analytical with the ability to translate data insights and business decisions into actions/tests.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary, while maintaining connectivity with your team and other members of the practice
- Able to proactively initiate and follow through on new ideas to improve current programs
Who Are We, And What Do We Do
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more