Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Email Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will own lead nurturing and email marketing at xChange and drive the conversion from MQLs to SQLs. To achieve this, you will set up a marketing automation platform, be responsible for the collection of user data for segmentation, and ultimately create engaging lead nurturing campaigns.
- Define and own the email marketing strategy of xChange towards leads
- Set up and manage a marketing automation platform to track and analyse inbound leads synced with our CRM tool Pipedrive
- Create highly personalized but standardized lead nurturing campaigns across different types of leads
- Measure the success of lead nurturing flows and set up A/B tests to continuously optimize results
- Collaborate closely with other marketing and sales colleagues to share learnings and solve operational challenges
- A Marketer at heart with a self-starter attitude who loves to explore the most efficient, innovative but also unconventional ways to nurture leads
- Experience in CRM, lead nurturing, or marketing automation – bonus points for first experience in a high-performance or fast-growth environment
- A convincing communicator with excellent English skills – you cannot only excite people but connect the dots to ultimately convince them
- A data-driven mindset with a hands-on mentality – you naturally identify ways to increase efficiency of processes and do not hesitate to bring them to life
What To Expect
- An exciting role: You have direct impact on our company growth by defining the lead nurturing strategy from scratch and bringing your own ideas to life
- Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic Marketing team – they can’t wait for you to join their team ♥
- A dynamic and international team with : 40 nationalities across our 100+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good
- A great working atmosphere with an open minded and collaborative culture
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office
If this sounds like your future job, all we need is your CV which you can submit through the application link!