CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that's fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform's value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Email Marketing Manager
As our Email Marketing Manager you will own strategy & execution for all email communication sequences and one-time sends from contact creation to trial launch. You will partner with product, partner, and event marketing teams to execute one-time sends and sequences to support cross-team KPI's. You will use your deep understanding of email marketing and technical expertise to optimize toward KPI's and set company standards for email distribution.
You must be organized, resourceful, a creative problem solver, and have strong interpersonal skills to partner with various teams. This role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
In this role, you will
- Leverage data-driven decision-making and a deep understanding of email best practices to optimize performance of email programs.
- Manage the full communication journey from contact creation to trial launch for inbound leads, identifying areas for automation and executing accordingly.
- Track and report back on all campaigns, including maintaining a calendar, establishing performance benchmarks and KPIs, and working cross-functionally to ensure proper logging, logic, and dashboards are in place.
- Optimize to business KPIs through comprehensive A/B testing in one-time sends and drip sequences.
- Partner with Content, Marketing, and Product teams to execute audience-centric and ROI-driven initiatives.
- Partner with the product team to build and execute go-to market communication strategies for new features and product enhancements.
- Execute key operational tasks, from creative recommendations to A/B testing, QA, and deployment.
- Partner with key stakeholders to implement transition to new ESP.
If you're right for this role, you have
- 3+ years of experience optimizing B2B email marketing and re-engagement campaigns, including A/B testing, audience segmentation, and trigger logic.
- Strong inquisitive & investigative skills with the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators (Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Deep knowledge of email automation and CRM tools
- Experience managing email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of B2B sales cycles
- Familiarity with connected content calls, APIs and SDKs.
- HTML coding ability related to email programming and template building a plus
- Experience in a B2C email marketing role a plus
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.