ClubCorp is currently accepting applications for an Email Marketing Manager with Salesforce Pardot (or similar email automation platform) experience. This role will work directly with the ClubCorp Pardot team on email marketing initiatives and report to the Director of Email Marketing and Personalization.
- Support automated program strategy and creation within Pardot (prospect and Member nurturing) including the use of dynamic content and personalization
- Create optimized email and landing page templates aligned with current best practices for responsive design, increased engagement/calls to action and consistent branding (HTML knowledge is preferred)
- Support lead generation via Pardot forms and accurate UTM parameter tracking
- Provide Pardot-focused training to ClubCorp clubs and corporate teams, including email creation, guidance on subject lines and messaging, list building and activating campaigns
- Remain a subject matter expert on Pardot technical skills and best practices by continuing education.
Job Requirements And Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of email marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience using Salesforce Pardot (or similar email automation platform), preferably with experience with Sales Cloud (or Service Cloud) sync
- Knowledge of email best practices – subject lines, layout, targeting, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Preferred technical skills: HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Excellent communication and leadership skills; ability to train and present content to other Pardot-users
- Ability to provide campaign reporting and insights
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Work Location: 3030 LBJ Frwy Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75234 (Open to Remote Candidates)