Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development, data science, and design, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S. To join the Thinkful network visit thinkful.com.
As Email Marketing Manager, you will drive engagement with prospective and enrolled students utilizing our current automation tools. You’ll work closely with the content, design, admissions, and education teams to develop email strategy and source appropriate content for emails.
In this role, you will own the strategy and lead the implementation of data-driven enhancements to the new and existing email programs. You will be responsible for all email performance, including but not limited to moving prospective students through our funnel. Additionally, together with the email team you will participate in development and ongoing refinement of the channel roadmap and play a significant role in execution of the roadmap. An ideal candidate will have a history of improved email performance through the structured tests and root cause diagnostics/troubleshooting of email campaigns.
- Use existing data to develop quarterly email strategies across all of marketing
- Provide analyses of email campaigns and recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Monitor, track, and report on all marketing campaign performance (open rates, CTR, etc.)
- Manage current email agency
- Project manage email deployment
- Set, track, and organize metrics to measure performance
- Manage email content calendar
- Experience creating robust email strategies, calendars, and testing schedules
- Comfortable with reporting on results, specifically presenting on email performance
- Knowledge of email best practices
- Prior Pardot and Salesforce experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Looker, or Heap
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS specifically as it pertains to coding email templates
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.