Together, we will save millions of lives.
Carrot is a digital health company delivering clinically-proven solutions that empower people to take control of their health. Named to Fast Company's prestigious annual list of the World's Most Innovative Companies for 2020, Carrot's Pivot brand is an industry leader in tobacco and vaping cessation. Combining behavioral science, proprietary FDA-cleared medical device technology, pharmacotherapy, community support, and dedicated coaching, we aim to help millions of people quit tobacco. We are growing fast. Join us. Learn more at https://pivot.co.
We offer the product through a B2B2C channel, including health plans (as a member benefit) and self-insured employers (as an employee benefit). Our business is growing and we're looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our team. Your charter will be to craft and execute compelling direct response email campaigns to drive enrollment, retention, and re-enrollment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create an email marketing calendar to meet business objectives (member enrollment, retention, re-enrollment, and revenue) in collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Execute the email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns, analyzing data, and reporting results
- Utilize email marketing best practices such as customer segmentation, personalized messaging, A/B testing, and continuous results analysis to maximize enrollment rates
- Create detailed customer journey flows with email trigger points to drive retention and re-enrollment
- Craft copy that speaks to customers emotionally and rationally based on customer journey phases
- Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and forecasting updates to stakeholders
- Manage day to day operations and deliverables of external agencies and internal teams in support of email marketing campaigns
- Own email deliverability into the primary inbox
What You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Channel Expert: You are highly proficient at Email Marketing and critical sub-areas such as deliverability, CAN-SPAM laws, personalization, and segmentation
- Tools Expert: You are an expert in the tools of the trade i.e. ESPs (MailChimp,Sendgrid,ConstantContact), email pre-sending analysis (Litmus, Email on Acid), inbox deliverability monitoring (Return Path/Everest), analytics (Google Analytics, SQL, Excel, Tableau), landing pages (Unbounce, LeadPages.net), marketing campaign automation platforms (Hubspot) etc.
- Strong Writer: You can write clear, succinct, and appealing communications
- Experienced: You've built and executed successful email marketing programs before, ideally in a B2B2C environment
- Hypothesis-driven: Curious and driven to scientifically test and learn from different experiments
- Growth mindset: You constantly evolve your knowledge of email marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Analytical and Data-Driven: You enjoy parsing through datasets and extracting the "aha" insights while also recognizing and communicating the nuances
- Customer-oriented: You think in terms of the customer journey and craft digital marketing approaches to connect with customers during their individual journeys
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit www.carrot.co and www.pivot.co (our product website) to learn more about what we are doing.