Founded in 2016, ByHeart is a fully integrated infant and baby nutrition company. We are dedicated to translating leading nutrition science and breastmilk research into evolved foods and formulas to support babies’ health and parents’ peace of mind. Our products strive to be next-to-nature – made from hand-picked ingredients using small batch blending – and sit at the forefront of immune, microbiome, cognitive and digestive health. The ByHeart community is starting a new conversation around “feeding,” because we believe in well-fed, no matter how you do it. We are here to empower parents everywhere to create a foundation of health for their babies’ lives to follow.
We are world-class doctors, pediatric researchers, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all, we are people who believe in feeding freedom, which means all parents have the very best choices – whenever and wherever they need them.
As Email Marketing Manager, you will own the daily email an operation of the marketing organization to ensure that campaigns are completed and deployed. In addition to building out our newsletter program, you will be instrumental in building drips, flows and always-on campaigns.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining email templates in addition to developing a rigorous QA process to ensure all campaigns are accurate. You will collaborate with cross company stakeholders on shared deliverables and timelines, including partners in Digital Product, Brand Marketing and Acquisition Marketing. You will be responsible for the coordination, execution and analysis of all email campaigns and newsletters.
- Creating and maintaining email templates in addition to developing a rigorous QA process to ensure all campaigns are accurate.
- Coordination, execution and analysis of all email campaigns and newsletters.
- Develop A/B and MV tests to continually improve performance & drive value
- Set Segmentation roadmap in partnership with Director of Customer Marketing
- Build flows for customer cohorts
- Author and issue briefs to Brand team for triggered, drip/flow, content and promotional campaigns
- 2-5 years of experience developing lifecycle programs
- Strong proficiency with HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of email marketing key performance indicators
- Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Proficient with Excel, and ideally BI tools (Looker, etc)
- Expert knowledge of the Klaviyo platform, or similar ESP
- Excellent organizational, project management, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Constant attention to detail
- Cross-functional team experience and ability to formulate and execute a strategy through consensus building, negotiation, and data-driven persuasion.
- Scrappy, resourceful, and believes in getting things done.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be self-sufficient