Blueprint Test Preparation is looking for a motivated and skilled CRM/Email Manager who will be responsible for driving engagement and conversion throughout the customer journey. This role will lead CRM growth efforts with KPIs that focus on customer acquisition, engagement and conversion. You will play a critical role in both strategy and day-to-day operations, and work with stakeholders across content, product, paid channels, and e-commerce teams. Beyond managing campaigns, you will help to optimize the system that we use to send these communications. We recently migrated to a new CRM/ESP (Hubspot) and are looking for someone experienced in all aspects of the Hubspot ecosystem to fully leverage the functionality offered to meet our goals and improve KPIs. This is a full-time position that reports to the SVP, Marketing and can be either fully remote or based out of our new Los Angeles headquarters (remote during COVID-19).
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will be…
- Strategizing and optimizing current and new lead-generation campaigns as well as lead nurture email series and workflows
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of broadcast email campaigns & nurture series email sequences, including: creating emails, segmenting customer lists, scheduling emails, setting up tests, reporting, quality assurance, etc.
- Coordinating campaigns with the brand and sales teams and making sure that storyline is coherent and consistent across different segments/campaigns
- Analyzing data and consumer behavior to look for better ways to segment customers to deliver the right message at the right time.
- Continuously optimizing for campaign improvement via A/B testing.
- Incorporating SMS/Text marketing as part of CRM workflows to increase leads and conversions
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting out on all relevant CRM KPIs
- Being an active participant in monthly/quarterly planning of marketing campaigns
- Evaluating design and copy; working with in-house designer to create new templates; update copy when needed
- Generating new ideas for email testing; executing tests and monitoring results.
- Testing new landing pages for emails to improve results (work with designer to create)
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years of experience in developing CRM campaigns and programs.
- In-depth knowledge of email processes, best practices and reporting specifically in Hubspot (required)
- Experience within Hubspot of using SMS, surveys, and landing pages.
- Demonstrated success in improving performance of email nurture campaigns and lead generation campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Looker, Google Analytics, e-commerce platforms (Magento) are a plus
- Bachelor's degree (required)
Who we are . . .
Blueprint is the leading boutique provider of LSAT and MCAT test preparation. We offer several prep options for students, including an online self-study program, in-person and live online classroom options, and live online tutoring. We are a founder-led company that started with a simple vision to prep students more effectively than the big companies by making learning more engaging, more entertaining, and more effective. We are educators at heart looking to serve our students better every day. We know what’s at stake and we understand what it takes to help students succeed.
We are seeking future team members who display our values:
- Students First
- Own the Result
- Bias for Action
- Never Satisfied
- Authentic and Positive
- Always Learning
- Energy and Enthusiasm
We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas. Our team embodies a sense of fun and an unwavering commitment to excellence. We share the belief that we can have a good time while still being the best at what we do.
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing company
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free membership to the gym within the corporate headquarters
- Free employee test prep programs (LSAT or MCAT)
- Family discounts on prep programs