BloomNation is looking for a dynamic Email Marketing Manager to build and scale a world class email program. The ideal candidate is passionate about email, analytics, and driving measurable results. This uniquely qualified candidate will pair analytical insight with a strong understanding of our customer and brand to create exciting and relevant campaigns that our customers want to engage and buy from.
You are a local commerce enthusiast. You are passionate, driven and looking to make a difference. You are detail oriented. You can work efficiently with a high workload. You are professional and remain calm, cool, and positive in a high paced startup environment. You can go with the flow, and like to have fun when working your butt off.
- Own our email platforms (Marketo & Mailchimp) to drive revenue and re-engage customers
- Oversee promotional, lifecycle, targeted, and triggered campaign strategy as well as execute using precise customer segmentation and personalized content/messaging strategy
- Define, implement, test, and learn processes within the channel, including A/B testing & lifecycle management
- Write strong copy, including irresistible calls-to-action for targeted audiences
- Work cross-functionally with account management, creative, sales, product, tech and customer service teams
- Drive and maintain requirements for email marketing calendar
- Ensure highest standards are met across desktop and mobile devices
- Dive deep into campaign and channel metrics and analytics to understand buying behavior. Report on key learnings and results of initiatives, driving decisions around future campaigns and marketing initiatives
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in email marketing role
- Marketo experience a huge plus
- Proficient in HTML coding and best practices
- Demonstrated track record of succeeding in fast-moving environments
- Have expertise with lifecycle marketing programs and data/system requirements to support them
- Be well versed in CAN-SPAM compliance and email deliverability
- Be highly collaborative and have the ability to influence both internally and externally
- Have strong project management & organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Dive deep and roll up sleeves to get any job done
- Relentlessly find new opportunities/ideas while executing against deliverables
- Have ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Have ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Team and Culture
Our team is backed by the best investors in the industry including Ronny Conway, Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.). We are still early enough that options matter... a lot... We are recruiting Silicon Beach's top talent as we rapidly scale up our still small (~50 person) team. Join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart & if you want to own and be a leader in your area of expertise. If you're passionate, energetic, and easy to work with you will thrive here.