BioSpace is the leading online community for industry news and careers for life science professionals, experiencing significant growth over the last several years. We provide essential insights, opportunities and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
BioSpace has an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and implementation of our email campaigns and marketing automation programs.
You will help us develop, implement and optimize our email programs, contributing to the overall success of our sales and marketing objectives.
This is a full-time, permanent position that will be based out of our Des Moines office, though the role will start as remote until a return to office date is confirmed. On-going remote work options are possible.
If you’d like to join a hard-working team in a fast-paced organization with an ambitious growth strategy, this could be a great fit for you.
In This Position You Will
- Manage and build our overall email marketing strategy, aligned with BioSpace’s overall marketing and sales strategies
- Identify and create various contact segments, manage lists and guide database management
- Create and executive effective email marketing campaigns targeting contact segments designed around clear objectives
- Build out effective automation programs and workflows
- Upgrade and design new email templates using graphics, personalization and dynamic content features
- Test, evaluate and optimize email campaign performance on an ongoing basis, identifying technical and content-based weaknesses or opportunities
- Ensure tracking for accurate revenue and engagement attribution
- Identify email marketing KPIs and provide regular campaign reports
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience building and managing email marketing and automation programs
- Expertise using HubSpot for email and automation
- Strong understanding of GDPR and compliance tactics
- Front-end design skills, including HTML for email experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- An analytical approach that translates data into insights and action
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- A proactive, curious, and highly-collaborative attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required