We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make it happen. We exist to help people discover and enjoy the awesome sport of cycling. Our aim at Bicycles Online is to be Australia’s #1 Online Bicycle Retailer and provide our customers with excellent service and support on our products.
Bicycles Online are looking for an amazing Email Marketing Manager to join our team. This marketing guru would be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining our email marketing strategy and ensuring the business goals around customer conversions and click throughs are met.
While Australian founded in 2011, we’re global in our approach and presence and have fostered a culture where everyone can make a difference as we work together. We have a genuine focus on nurturing our team with perks like flexible work arrangements, generous staff discounts, a commitment to ongoing learning and internal career progression across our international footprint.
We have over 70 staff located in 5 countries. For this role, we would prefer a candidate in a compatible time zone to Sydney Australia. Our team here works from Monday to Friday so that we can ride bikes on the weekend!
What Will You Do?
As our Email Marketing Manager you will be accountable for managing our email communications for Australia and the USA including:
- Managing and building an overall email marketing and lead generation strategy
- Running regular campaigns, using customer segmentation and smart lists
- Analysing product reports and out of stock notifications in order to find campaign opportunities
- Creating and designing various email templates
- Working with creative, product, marketing teams in order to create campaigns
- Analyzing campaigns results to gain smart insights
- Developing and presenting reports on a monthly basis
- Creating and managing Opt-In campaigns, email automation and A/B tests
- Managing email & SMS communications from other softwares used internally
What You’ll Have
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing specialist
- Broad experience with HTML and email marketing platforms. We are currently using SmartrMail, but would like to migrate in the future for a more complete platform (e.g. Klaviyo)
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and good copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- An all round team player
How to apply?
If this sounds like you, there’s no better time to join a team already full of awesome humans.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by 1 April 2021
We are also looking to hire a Content Manager, if this role sounds appealing you can find the details on Linked In or our website www.bicyclesonline.com.au