Are you looking for an opportunity to join a passionate and fun marketing team in an exciting, high-growth software company?
You will become part of a close-knit group of marketers, covering loyalty, partner events, demand generation, and online marketing, from our amazing Brighton head office.
As a key member of a close-knit team, you will report to the Senior Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing and delivering email campaigns and nurture programmes, with a key focus on increasing engagement, open and click-through rates, with our partners, customers, and prospect database.
- Build and develop email nurture programmes.
- Launch newsletter emails to customers and partners.
- Manage the current VATLive newsletter.
- Work with sales on follow-up email communications from events and webinars.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with exceptional attention to detail, an understanding of technology, and a head for numbers.
- You will be commercially astute and have a keen interest in how your work will help to tell the story for the organisation and increase positive brand perception.
- You are creative, analytical, pragmatic and able to provide recommendations.
- You are detail focused and can plan well; you will look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions, and hit deadlines.
- Proven experience of email marketing experience and demonstrated success in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of successful email marketing campaigns.
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- A fast learner able to quickly pick up new features added to our product and position these to our partners, customers, and prospects.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science or related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Eloqua, SalesForce, Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email.
- Be a strong communicator, demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience in financial/payment/VAT products.
We are building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there is an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.