With focus on email marketing, content and communication
The marketing team at Autobutler is looking for a global email marketing manager with end to end experience in email marketing. In the position you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, from content research and content writing, to campaign execution, evaluation and optimization. As an email marketing manager at Autobutler you will also contribute to the development of our glocal content strategies, performance reporting and the scaling of key CRM and SEO initiatives.
Would you like to be part of a digital, dynamic, and international marketing team? At Autobutler we are working to become the world’s leading online marketplace for car repairs, making car ownership smarter, easier and less expensive. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you would like to join a skilled digital marketing team, working to digitalise an old and static industry, this is your chance.
As a global email marketing manager, you will play an important role in Autobutler’s continued success and global growth. We are ambitious, performance driven, agile and looking for you to lift Autobutler to an even higher level. You will report to Autobutler’s CMO, within the wider global marketing team, all of whom are located at Autobutler’s headquarters in Copenhagen.
- Execution and management of Autobutlers global email marketing campaigns
- Carry out market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors
- Analyze past campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could optimise future campaigns and cross channel processes.
- Optimise always-on campaigns.
- Develop well-written copies that are free from mistakes.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Collaborate and support cross channel activities that are closely related to content and communication.
- Prepare monthly reports to global stakeholders
- 2+ years of hands-on email marketing experience
- 2+ years of hands-on content marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- Excellent Danish and English communication skills
- Proving an ability to launch successful campaigns
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Strong understanding of email marketing data and analytics
- Proven experience in operating CRM system(s)
- Possessing experience reporting and analyzing data
- Data driven in your approach
A super exciting position in an international organization with 35 talented colleagues. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional development. Great public transport options. A favourable fixed salary, pension, lunch plan and overall a very interesting position in a fast-growing company.
Autobutler wants to be the world’s largest online marketplace for car repairs. Today, the marketplace is active in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, England and France, with local country offices in Copenhagen and Berlin. We want to make car ownership simpler and cheaper, and with 800,000 registered customers, we have become a significant digital player, backed by the French car giant PSA.