Austin Capital Bank (ACB) is a rapidly growing technology company with a community bank charter. Located in Austin, Texas, we are one of the best performing banks in the country and a nationwide leader in consumer-friendly, responsible financial innovation. We’re well on our way to building a $1 billion tech company with revenues approaching $50 million and a CAGR of almost 100%. ACB has made the INC 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America list for the last 5 years in a row.
As a pioneer in fintech and banking, we have our own technology platform, bank charter, are profitable, and are self-funded so we control our own destiny. We are a 5-star rated independent community bank and member of the FDIC. We also have a product pipeline that would make even the most well-funded fintech Unicorn blush with envy, including B2C, B2B, BAAS, and embedded finance.
With all this growth and opportunity, we need an exceptional Senior Architect to join our team.
We combine the stability of a profitable bank with the creativity and energy of a fintech startup. We have a casual demeanor yet execute with professional precision. You’ll enjoy a family friendly, culture of customer-oriented and responsible innovation. We expect you to have the innovation, creativity, and drive for growth of a rapidly scaling technology company, with a work-life balance of a normal human.
Our Core Values
We are nice folks, but unapologetically fierce competitors in the marketplace who work as a team. Every member of our team embodies our core values. We work, hire, fire, and promote by these values.
- Take Initiative – A bias to action
- No Big Egos – Self-confidence with humility
- Honesty – Direct forthright communication
- Wicked Smart – Intellectually and emotionally self-aware
If your favorite pronouns are “I” and “me”, you won’t be a great fit. If you get inspired by wanting your next career milestone to read: “Senior Architect on a TEAM that grew revenue from $50 million to $500 million in 5 years.”, we’d like to chat with you.
Please visit https://www.creditstrong.com/ and https://www.austincapitalbank.com/ for more information.
- You embody our core values and have exceptional initiative to create and enhance world class technology solutions.
- You have acute attention to detail. You love and understand data, analysis, and optimization.
- You have a fire in your belly. You love to win and hate to lose.
- You are willing to make mistakes, own up to them, and learn.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all day-to-day customer communications activities.
- Work cross functionally with product to execute growth strategies and support acquisition goals.
- Create and track relevant KPIs for communications program.
- Own messaging throughout all marketing channels : from ideation to writing to optimization.
- Ideate and write ad campaigns, headlines, body copy.
- Design email journeys and write email campaigns.
- Copyedit and proofread blog posts, white papers, and email flows.
- Contribute to marketing and campaign strategy.
- Develop a consistent brand voice through all marketing channels.
- Design and write drip email campaigns based on customer status on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with communications and email marketing.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Highly technical: ability to build segmented journeys, inject conditional code.
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing in order to compare results across campaigns.
- Ideally, someone with all those skills PLUS some business development experience.
- Innovative thinking, willingness to identify and try new marketing concepts.
- Learners mindset combined with a positive “can-do” and “will-do” and “done!” attitude.
- Self directed work ethic -- be independent and productive between collaboration sessions.
- Excellent editing skills and keen eye for detail.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience delivering results with:
- Email (and ideally SMS) marketing and automation
- HTML coding emails