Position: Email Marketing Manager
Pay Range: $65,000-80,000 annually
Schedule: This full-time on-site position will work out of the Augustine Institute home office in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Reporting to: Director of eCommerce
We are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to plan, develop, implement and maintain the Augustine Institute’s email marketing strategy.
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Build and test email campaigns.
- Implement email design and copy as provided by internal stakeholders and ensure both mobile-friendly and desktop versions are functional and beautiful.
- Ensure email marketing best practices are used for subject line attributes, preheader text attributes, “to” and “from” labels, email text layout (body, headers, sizing, etc.), CTA buttons, personalization, unsubscribe options and footer text, alternate text, link usage, image sizing, send times and scheduling.
- Set up and manage all conversion tracking.
- Oversee and manage email segments. Manage audience syncing to Customer.io through Segment
- Ensure all brand standards are met for design and copy of email.
- Analyze campaign performance, report results, and work to continuously improve.
- Provide ongoing updates and communication to departments regarding campaign performance
- Please note: this position is not responsible for creating content and copy for email campaigns. Rather, this position is responsible for implementing the content and suggesting edits to stakeholders based upon best practices and brand standards.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, Customer.io, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge of the Augustine Institute’s markets and products a strong plus.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- A thorough understanding of email marketing best practices and ongoing research of trends, updates
- Experience with HTML
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce) and customer lifecycle
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- A strong understanding of technology platforms and tools
- Deep empathy for Catholic users of the product
- Exceptional attention to detail and work in a team environment both internally and externally
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems effectively
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
Ability to consistently demonstrate the Augustine Institute’s core values including:
- Humility - We serve the Augustine Institute Mission with humility and a service mindset.
- Collaboration - We work together as a united Body of Christ.
- Innovation - We encourage being creative and demonstrating a clever mindset.
- Excellence - We strive in everything we do to win souls for Christ.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, lifting, typing and use of office equipment, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically work in a climate-controlled office setting.
Full-time employees receive numerous benefits including competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, and other insurance, a generous paid time off plan and paid holiday schedule, and a 403(b)-retirement plan with company match. Daily Mass is typically celebrated at the Greenwood Village Chapel.
Company Information and History
The Augustine Institute is a registered 501(c)(3) Corporation. Our mission is to serve the formation of Catholics for the New Evangelization. Through our graduate school, media, and parish programs, we equip Catholics intellectually, spiritually, and pastorally to renew the Church and transform the world for Christ.
In 2005, as a response to the call of Pope St. John Paul II, Catholic scholars established in Denver a graduate school dedicated to transforming Catholic education for the New Evangelization. Since then, the Augustine Institute has become the fastest growing Catholic graduate school in the United States and has quickly expanded into a multi-faceted institute providing strategic, disciple-based parish programming and leadership formation to dioceses and parishes across America.
In July 2015, the Augustine Institute and its partners launched FORMED, our digital, state-of-the-art, online platform (often referred to as a “Catholic Netflix”), which makes available the best Catholic content from a host of leading Catholic apostolates.
In November 2015, the Augustine Institute entered into a merger with Lighthouse Catholic Media, which included its Parish Consultant independent contractor salesforce; the Parish Kiosk Program, CD of the Month Club Program, and other channels; and what is now the Ignatius Press-Augustine Institute Joint Publishing Venture.