Artnaturals started with a simple concept, “use premium organic and natural ingredients for long-term beauty resolutions.” Located in Los Angeles, California, where natural lifestyle choices have set the standard for consumer shopping, we pride ourselves in providing our customers with the highest quality natural and organic health and beauty products. Our team is highly motivated and passionate, and we are looking for those who are passionate about a natural lifestyle to join us in making a difference. We’re currently seeking an Email Marketing Manager. If you are talented, experienced and driven to succeed, we want to hear from you!
Our Email Marketing Manager will work closely with our e-Commerce, Consumer Experience, Marketing and Creative teams to help build our base and increase the lifetime value of our satisfied and brand loyal consumers. This important business channel is set to grow exponentially and will serve as an important vehicle to accelerate the growth of our industry-leading health and beauty brand. Our Email Marketing Manager will work closely with our head of e-Commerce, our CMO and other senior leaders, and will strengthen our current email strategy and approach and activate this newly improved strategy with annual, monthly and seasonal sets of email campaigns. These campaigns will work in close coordination with our e-Commerce, organic and paid Social Media and Influencer activities.
The Email Marketing Manager will be able to help transform and grow our consumer base into a true fan base – with strong organic referrals, advocacy, positivity and purchase loyalty and frequency. This role will help solidify our brand as a leading beauty destination where people can engage with our brand and products in fun, educating, authentic and memorable ways. You will have experience developing and optimizing overall and audience-specific email strategies and approaches and you will have significant experience activating your strategies with high impact campaigns – including rich consumer insights, depth and breadth of all types and kinds of Calls to Action and Promotion vehicles, captured in email content that consumers find useful, enjoyable valuable and even sharable.
Your work product will tap into socially relevant topics and trends tastefully and creatively and will include all types and kinds of materials - Lifestyle, product, edutainment, fun facts, memes, sweepstakes, contests, give-a-ways, promotions, photos, videos and copy – all to build value with our consumers and help them become brand shoppers regularly.
You will be up-to-date on the very latest email and e-Commerce trends and will be able to help keep our brand ahead of the curve when things change. You will be able to track and improve program ROI with KPIs and an email analytics dashboard. You will be deeply familiar with most major CRM/Email programs such as (xxx,yyy,zzz,). Lastly, you’ll be able to show us samples of past work you’re proud of.
· Create email strategy and supervise, coordinate and implement a steady cadence of email campaigns across our entire consumer base and across identified subsegments
· Create and manage all email sub segment groups
· Develop engaging and action-inspiring content, offers and promotions and content
· Collaborate extensively with Social Media Team for maximum synergy across TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media channels.
· Keep track of social/competitor/email trends.
· Coordinate with all other departments in activating the Marketing Content Calendar
· Work with outside agencies and influencers when warranted
· Track campaign effectiveness via KPIs and analytics
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field preferred but not required.
· 3-6 years of experience in Email and Digital Marketing
· Deep knowledge of email / CRM platforms (xxx, yyy, zzz)
· Knowledge of Digital Marketing terminology trends and best practices
· MS Office Suite, Mac Suite, Google Docs.
· Knowledge of basic photo and video editing software is a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut)
· Working knowledge of Social Media Management and analytical tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Meltwater, Iconosquare, Rival IQ, and Falcon
$50k-$65k - DOE
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and does not require travel to alternate Company locations. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
Position can be remote.
Artnaturals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.