Email Marketing Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
The Arrive Marketing team is excited to be scaling and wants people who are craving an opportunity for big impact with other passionate marketers. We are looking to add an Email Marketing Manager – who will focus on the planning and executing of email, push, and in-app messaging marketing campaigns to drive user retention for our consumer brands (ParkWhiz and BestParking) and partners.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the execution of digital marketing campaigns including development, content, targeting and testing to deployment through digital marketing channels such as email, push, in-app, and social
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to develop engaging and personalized messaging for hyper-local content
- Lead day-to-day retention efforts - establishing clear strategy and KPIs for consumer retention that align to company goals
- Manage relationship with CRM agency in development and execution of email marketing, push, and in-app campaigns
- Have a hand in user research to continually improve the customer lifecycle through messaging, targeting, and incentives
What You Bring To The Table
- Experience managing an email marketing retention program and referral tools like Braze, Mailchimp, SaaSquatch, etc.
- Passion for digging deep into data to uncover hidden opportunities
- The ability to implement and execute email marketing strategy
- Experience with consumer mobile-app marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics) to tie CRM together with acquisition channels for a seamless customer experience
- Ability to forecast and track against goals and budgets
- Desire to take ownership and drive change - you aren’t comfortable with the status quo
208 S Jefferson St