The best places to work are filled with employees who are excited about their careers and feel empowered to push the limits of their potential. That’s what being an Armor Hero is all about!
At Armor, innovation is realized each day. Every employee feels our passion, knows the vision and lives the company values. Everyone on the team — regardless of their professional background, department or position — learns right away that their role is important to Armor’s success. The ability to scale, innovate, design and deliver are made possible by our values.
Why work here? Well just to start we offer a collaborative environment with whiteboard walls everywhere, open seating, snacks, drinks, awesome benefits, and awesome people! Oh, and yea, we still have scooters from the dot com boom, we bought them on clearance.
Email Marketing Manager
Armor is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our marketing team in Richardson, Texas. As part of the demand generation team, the email marketing manager will be responsible for email programs and nurturing strategies to drive new business acquisition, cross-sell and upsell opportunities, customer communication, partner support and database growth.
Email Marketing Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
- Strategy expert in developing umbrella campaigns across a corporation and project managing those to conclusion
- Understand email trends and strategies and the context of how, where, and when our messages are opened and acted on
- Design and write highly engaging, multi-touch and drip campaigns for demand generation that starts and helps navigate the customer journey
- Work closely with digital, events, client, partners and social managers to execute tailored email strategies
- Work closely with product marketing to plan and execute nurture and communications programs
- Writing has been a key to your success
- Test and learn to achieve best results across email campaigns
- Create and manage processes in marketing automation platform
- Manage and optimize lead scoring based on behavioral trends and sales feedback
- Support leadership in the development of program KPIs
- Determine appropriate success metrics that will inform current and future campaign development
- Manage regular reporting on campaign performance
- Cybersecurity, malware, VM experience is a plus
- Ability to ideate, create and execute email campaigns to communicate, educate and call to action
- Understand different audiences and how to communicate to them effectively
- Keen eye to preserve integrity of the Armor brand and messaging throughout the entire campaign development process
- Track record of email campaign execution using a marketing automation platform
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce.com, Marketo and SalesLoft
- Clear understanding of marketing automation workflows and list segmentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on approach. Able to manage multiple priorities and work collaboratively with teams to ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Education And/Or Experience
- Undergrad degree required
- 2-5 years of email marketing experience with IT Executive personas. CSO, CISO messaging experience is a plus
- PCI, HIPPA and HiTrust messaging familiarity is a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company’s data center, or at a third-party location for training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
Armor Core Values
Do The Right Thing
Do the right thing even when no one is looking. Our teams act with integrity.
Change with purpose and strive for better results, every time.
Get It Done
Execute confidently. Be proactive, thoughtful, and accountable.
Keep It Simple
Strive for simplicity. Deliver value in a straightforward way.
Collaborate and succeed as a team, united for a greater purpose.
Hire the best and celebrate our differences by creating a workplace of inclusion and acceptance that rewards diverse perspectives.