The Email Marketing Manager is reponsible for absolutely everything email! Whether its crafting beautiful copy, creating content that converts, turning customers into advocates, building automated lead nurture streams, or engaging new prospects – this role has it all!
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of Gen’s email communications programs including acquisition, nurture, customer communications and internal email programs. Central to the success of this role will be the ability to understand Gen’s customers, products and market to develop email programs aligned to strategic and commercial objectives.
Core responsibilities include:
- Email aligned to the customer journey: End to end management of all external and internal email programs including insight, planning, briefing, development execution, deployment and analysis.
- Email creation: Create eye-catching, impactful and engaging emails that engage, inform, excite and convert audiences. Ensure emails adhere to email best practice regarding links, content, deliverability, device optimization etc.
- Continual improvement: Monitor campaign performance and identify trends and actions for optimizing against set KPIs.
- CRM management: Grow and maintain our email database on Hubspot, ensuring compliance with GDPR and other regional legislation.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing domain and multidisciplinary teams within Gen.
- Responsible for all email communications programs for Arcadis Gen aligned to customer lifecycle
- Develop automated nurture programs with a focus on lead generation
- Build prospecting campaigns to attract new audiences to Arcadis Gen.
- Manage email strategy, planning and execution to ensure email communications are eye-catching, impactful, engaging and support commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the content and marketing automation leads to plan, deliver, analyze and optimize direct CRM communications.
- Grow and maintain our email database, ensuring compliance with GDPR and other regional legislation
Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
This role reports to the (to be appointed) Head of Lead Generation and will be a key member of the growing Gen marketing domain.
It will collaborate with others across Gen, especially the Sales, Product, Solutions and CX domains.
It will also need to build strong relationships with marketing colleagues in Arcadis core to align around email campaigns, data management and privacy policies.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of building email communications programs for diverse audiences that are tailored to different stages of the customer journey. A strong knowledge of Hubspot is essential to the role, including experience building automated nurture flows and results-driven lead generation campaigns. We’re looking for someone with an eye for great design and a fantastic command of English – who understands that every element of an email, from the subject line to the timing can impact success. It would be highly advantageous if this experience was gained in a SaaS business, or similar B2B software organization.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- Experience working with Hubspot and developing results driven automated nurture streams
- Experience developing tailored communications for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of English, as well as an eye for great email design
- Knowledge of digital asset management, built environment or infrastructure markets would be highly advantageous