Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
Grow your career as an Email Marketing Manager within the creative team at AMResorts, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. The Email Marketing Manager is a critical member of the Global AMR Direct and e-Commerce team at AMResorts. S/he is responsible for maximizing customer lifetime value through creating, executing digital engagement campaigns via email and other tactics as needed, pre, during and post stays. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for defining the calendar of email campaigns, for owning revenue and customer engagement goals and for leading campaign design and deployment. S/he is directly accountable for setting up email campaigns, defining the customer segments, and collaborating with the Brands and Sales teams to select between content for branding and content for promotional efforts. S/he is analytically savvy and has experience optimizing email campaign elements such as subject line or creative and design experiments. S/he relies on data to evaluate improvement opportunities and can operate effectively in a matrix-based organization. AMResorts wants to create indelible experiences that celebrate every moment in the life of our guests and your work will be supporting this goal.
A successful Email Marketing Manager will:
- Help define yearly revenue and engagement goals, and break down in an email calendar, following strategy defined by the CRM & Analytics and Unlimited Vacation Club leaders
- Leverage campaign content from the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Adjust email calendar as needed based on market conditions, and communicate broadly across AMResorts
- Implement email marketing campaigns supporting AMR Direct revenue and brand positioning goals
- Own file health and monitor email deliverability. Interface with relevant CRM / email vendors to troubleshoot and enhance campaign performance.
- Collaborate with Analytics team to project and track program performance as it relates to email engagement and revenue. Provide ongoing reporting and analysis to inform and support business decisions by analyzing relevant KPIs
- Partner with the CRM Manager to analyze guest behavior and drive actionable insights and segmentation.
- Collaborate with leader of CRM & Analytics team to generate actionable insights and retention strategy, based on customer segments and lifetime value.
- Work cross-functionally with our Unlimited Vacation Club, Marketing and Sales teams to gather, develop, and build content for emails
- Identify new market trends and strategies to improve email engagement. Develop a strategy for email capture in coordination with the CRM Manager
- 2-4 years of experience in executing and managing email marketing campaigns required with historic ownership of revenue goals
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation, dynamic content enablement, customer databases, A/B Testing.
- Experience with a CRM system; Cendyn or Hubspot are preferred but not specifically required
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Familiarity with email design and coding concepts (HTML, CSS, Sketch, Figma, Coda).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing and completing requests in an efficient manner.
- Highly attentive to detail.
About Apple Leisure Group
As North America’s only vertically-integrated travel, hospitality and leisure management group, Apple Leisure Group is an industry innovator that combines the expertise of 14 leading brands. Our unique niche allows us the special opportunity to oversee every aspect of the travel experience, from the moment a guest books a trip to the time they return home. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising:
- Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands
- Resort Brand Management: management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio
- Destination Management Services: Best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar® DMC and Worldstar®
- Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®
- Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers.
To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
AMResorts is North America’s fastest growing luxury leisure resort company. Founded in 2001, AMResorts has reached a decade of unparalleled success providing sales, marketing and brand management services by offering to the luxury leisure market high quality Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury and Unlimited-Fun vacations, where everything is included.
At ALG, we call our employees Team Members, because we are more than just employees. We are united as a team, working toward a common mission and vision. Together, we are committed to live the core values by which we operate:
We Care • We Are Authentic • We Inspire Action • We Do It Together • We Own our Results
•We Are Hungry For More • We do Everything With Passion
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.