The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for driving conversion, loyalty and retention through the delivery of a targeted and customer-centric email marketing strategy. This is a hands-on and highly collaborative role that will own and manage the end-to-end email production process across briefing, planning and deployment.
The role requires a highly organised and strategic marketer with an acute attention to detail and a passion for delivering innovative customer communications.
APG & CO
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: Bringing Style to Life. APG & Co values working as a collective, thriving on change, and playing to win. We are built to last.
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Ecommerce and Creative teams to execute engaging email campaigns in line with our core marketing calendar and tactical initiatives
- Develop segmentation, content and contact strategies to improve the effectiveness of the email marketing channel across all brands
- Take ownership of the end-to-end process of email creation from concept to briefing, development, testing, feedback and deployment
- Optimise and manage all trigger and journey-based email campaigns
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and reports with data-driven insights and improvement initiatives
- Evaluate and improve internal workflows with a focus on process and efficiency
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of industry trends and best-practices to continuously test and optimise email performance
- Manage the email marketing team and relevant external stakeholders
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsible for achieving traffic, conversion, engagement and growth targets
- Accurate and timely delivery of email campaigns adhering to brand creative guidelines
- Creation and delivery of detailed campaign analysis and performance reports
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably within a fast-paced retail business
- Proven ability to analyse and present email performance to key stakeholders
- Ability to problem-solve in an agile and reactive retail environment
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise-level platform
- Experience with Lexer or other data discovery and segmentation tools
- High-level of attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and collaborative team-player
- A passion for retail & a positive can-do attitude
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.