In this critical and high-impact role, the Email Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Driving the corporate email communications strategy, maintaining a professional, consistent brand presence to external audiences to maximize engagement.
- Planning, writing, creating and editing an array of internal and external communications to increase brand value.
- Developing a deep understanding of customer segments in order to optimize messaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop effective external communications strategies that articulate our value proposition to both prospects and current customers to drive intended behavior.
- Manage customer email communications, setting KPIs, measuring the success of these efforts, optimizing approach based on the resulting data.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on an internal communications strategy that engages and informs employees. Measure the success of these efforts and optimize approach based on the resulting data.
- Create and manage lead generation and complex, multi-step nurturing efforts, optimizing approach based on resulting data.
- Collaborate with segment directors and marketing operations to align communications with content, promotions, events, social, etc. to drive brand awareness and increase brand value among customer segments.
- Manage email lists in Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), perform data segmentation, and identify areas of opportunity to improve CRM and MAP
- Manage operational email calendars and projects to support all company communications strategies.
- Present monthly and/or quarterly reporting to internal stakeholders as requested.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company's tone and mission.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years corporate communications experience including demonstrated success in a B2B environment.
- Experience in automotive industry strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully influence and lead others without direct authority.
- Proactive, self-motivated with a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- An understanding of proper messaging and email marketing best practices, along with a creative spark to develop innovative communications that stands out among the noise.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, Pardot preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Campaigns preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to be a team player to solve problems and incorporate input from various sources.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with varying levels of management.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
APCO Holdings, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. APCO Holdings, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.