Animoto is still hiring for all open roles. All interviews and onboarding will be done virtually due to COVID-19. All employees (new and current) are working remotely until it is safe to return to our offices.
At Animoto, we believe video is the most powerful form of communication. That’s why we make best-in-class, easy-to-use online and mobile video creation apps. Our customers use our apps, along with our pre-built narrative templates, to customize their own engaging video stories to share on social media and beyond.
Over the next two years, we have a mission to make video creation faster, easier, and more fun in ways that have never been done before.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to drive and scale our email strategy to increase user engagement and conversions while reducing churn. You will be in charge of overseeing our email channel including ideation, development, set-up, and deployment of lifecycle programs as well as ad hoc marketing email campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive engagement, conversion, and retention
- Oversee email programs including onboarding series, nurture emails, and transactional emails in addition to seasonal campaign emails and ad hoc emails
- Optimize email delivery for performance. Develop and execute ongoing A/B testing plans, sharing relevant results with cross-functional teams
- Own email KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Develop and maintain reporting to monitor product engagement, renewal and churn rates and provide insights to improve results
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on email strategy including, content direction, template creation, segmentation strategy, and more
- Own the campaign development process from creation through deployment (e.g. content development, build, QA, deployment, and analysis)
- Perform database segmentation, identify new cohort audiences, and create targeted email lists to drive results
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Fluent in HTML/CSS Experience or familiarity with ESPs
- Experience building email lifecycle and ad hoc campaigns inclusive of strategy, execution, and reporting
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights and test new ideas to improve email performance and customer retention
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative geared towards retention and LTV
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proofreading skills
- Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience or familiarity with databases (preferably Looker)
- Experience managing or building a team
- Experience in SAAS marketing
Why join Animoto:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Bi-annual company events and hackathons
- 100% covered health insurance, equity, 401k, and corporate discounts with AT&T and Crunch
- Upgraded subscriptions for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Spotify
- Bi-weekly Product Demos, Social Fridays, Weekly catered lunch, fully stocked kitchen, and 5 ways to make coffee at our amazing NoHo office
We embrace the differences of our team members and seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. It is our inherent belief that diverse teams build better products. We aim to create a space where employees can bring their true selves to work every day. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We welcome you to be a part of it.