Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About The Role
Angi is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to own end-to-end completion of Email and SMS marketing initiatives. You will own day-to-day execution and operations of our email marketing program.
What You'll Do
- Manage the email marketing calendar and work with designer to execute against it
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for lifecycle, triggered, and enhanced personalization using segmentation and predictive modeling; and set goals to meet overall channel revenue and performance targets for email and sms
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
- Clearly communicate key learnings, actionable hindsights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Develop monthly email and sms content calendar
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and best practices including CAN-SPAM
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years of experience in an email marketing role
- Deep knowledge of CRM, marketing, and analytics tools, like Looker
- Experience operating both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience using data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the channel
- Thrives in fluid, demanding environments and can juggle competing high-priority projects
- Can comfortably and effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency manipulating data and performing calculations
- Basic HTML preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ambition to learn, grow and have fun!
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world