Alma is seeking an autonomous, data-driven Email Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. The Email Marketing Manager will own Alma’s email channel, with a focus on B2B provider engagement and lifecycle management, growing into B2C consumer messaging in the near future. As a highly cross-functional contributor to the business, you will drive channel optimization to deliver key outcomes across multiple departments.
Working closely with the Product Marketing team at Alma, the Email Marketing Manager will be instrumental in ensuring Alma providers are getting the most out of their membership. The ideal candidate demonstrates a high growth potential to evolve into a cross-channel lifecycle leader as the business matures. We are also looking for folks who have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health.
What you’ll do:
- Create infrastructure to support email automation from the ground up.
- Lead the production, audience segmentation, scheduling, deployment, and reporting of all audience-facing email campaigns across both clients and members, and across company departments.
- Develop, maintain, and create processes for campaign calendar management to coordinate cross-functional messaging.
- Demonstrate data-driven rigor and a results-oriented approach by establishing, reporting on, and improving key metrics that support channel health.
- In partnership with product marketing, use marketing automation tools to conceive and produce transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that improve customer retention and engagement.
- Co-own development of visual identity in partnership with creative across member and client audiences, ensuring communications drive optimal performance.
- Become a systems expert, cultivating an extensive knowledge of our marketing technology stack and database sources to ensure data pipeline integrity.
- Own success in platform governance, email deliverability, best practices, and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
Who you are:
- You have qualitative and quantitative strengths that contribute to your success as a channel owner.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversion.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience with email marketing automation software.
- You are comfortable working autonomously and are not afraid to take meaningful action.
- You are analytically-minded and have a substantial foundation in experimentation and testing to drive incremental channel optimization.
- You have B2B marketing experience; experience working in a membership-based environment and B2C context are strong plusses.
- You are at ease when working with creative teams from conception to launch of cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- You are passionate about Alma's mission and the future of mental health care.