We are actively seeking an entrepreneurial marketer who can take charge of our email marketing program and drive improvements that help Aledade continue its track record of rapid growth. As a part of Aledade, you will be joining the movement to empower and support independent Primary Care Physicians in their adoption of value-based care and their shift to new payment models. Reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, the ideal candidate will have a passion and vision for how email can provide value in helping doctors, providers, payers, and patients make choices that improve the cost and quality of healthcare in our country.
In This Role, Your Primary Focus Will Be To
The Email Marketing Manager is an individual contributor that Aledade looks to for both counsel, guidance, and flawless execution.
- Partner with Strategy and Planning and other Aledade functions to define and execute a structured plan for email communications, across a variety of audiences and target segments.
- Define, manage, and optimize the processes and tools used to plan and manage email communications, including calendars, performance reporting, segment and list definitions and our various email databases.
- Partner to optimize how we use email as an integrated part of our overall lead management and contact strategies, including for drip or trigger-based campaigns, event promotion/follow up, product-related announcements and demos, etc.
- Improve our reporting on the effectiveness of email communications and providing data-driven recommendations on tests to conduct and best practices to adopt.
- Provide Quality Assurance in the form of proofing, ensuring email design is mobile-friendly, browser friendly, deliverable and is low Spam risk.
- Provide input, and personally authors, content leveraged in email communications, ranging from the Subject Lines to body copy and calls to action, to Landing Page design and more.
- Define processes that ensure the maximum volume of quality records are integrated into our nurture database and nurturing email campaigns.
- Document and propose a strategy to streamline disparate or redundant emails and e-newsletters; and to increase our efficiency by sending more personalized emails on behalf of our field teams, to prospects and/or clients.
- Integrate reporting on bounced emails with our ongoing CRM curation process to ensure our source databases and purchased data are of the highest possible quality.
- Further document and define our unsubscribe and opt-out processes.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant, equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, business, finance, healthcare, or related discipline.
- 3+ years in an email management role (e.g., Specialist, Manager, Coordinator).
- 3+ years working with CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g., Salesforce, Pardot, MailChimp, Outreach.IO).
- Deep, proven, demonstrable understanding of email best practices (e.g., Copywriting, Design, Deliverability, A/B Testing)
- 3+ years B2B email marketing. Preference for those with healthcare/practice/payer experience.2+ years B2C/DTC marketing. Preference for those with patient/health plan member experience.
- A proficiency and inclination for working with data, including database design, data manipulation, spreadsheets, pivot tables and reporting.
- Familiarity with more advanced project, calendar and campaign planning and management methods and tools.
- Preference for those with Monday.com or Smartsheet experience.
- Strong preference for those with healthcare industry experience with health plans, pharmacy/Rx benefits, managed care, accountable care, value-based care and/or government sponsored programs like Medicare and Medicaid. Familiarity with Value-Based Care and other risk-based payment models (e.g., ACOs, PCMH, bundled payments, Capitation, Risk-sharing) required.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize significant and complex sets of information into meaningful, clear, non-technical communications, personally authored and packaged using tools like Google docs and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Success working in a team-oriented, highly matrixed environment, interacting with all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely, as well as manage a remote team and to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Can manage multiple priorities and driving progress in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel (15-25%; Covid protocols apply)
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 10 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.