Airbit is a global online beat marketplace and platform made for independent music makers. The independent music sector is the fastest-growing segment of the music industry and arguably the movement supporting the resurgence of the industry. Airbit is leading the charge in empowering music producers and artists to stay independent.
Airbit is looking for a dynamic Email Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team.
***This position is remote, but candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- Assess and articulate email infrastructure needs and lead the process to vet, select, and potentially implement new email/messaging infrastructure in partnership with product and engineering.
- Implement and continually improve a comprehensive email marketing strategy with clear KPIs in partnership with the Senior Marketing Director.
- Oversee and manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization, and project management leading campaigns to successful completion adhering to strict timelines.
- Optimize email program deliverability and engagement – working to improve email open and click rates, engagements, and channel conversions.
- Optimize drip campaigns and triggered emails across the customer lifecycle.
- Manage day-to-day contact with any possible vendors and stakeholders to ensure the execution of the communication plan.
- Develop customer segmentations based on behavioral data and develop relevant content strategy across segment lifecycles to engage and convert subscribers.
- Develop, communicate, and analyze the performance of campaigns and creative across the channel.
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to set targets and continually optimize channel.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams, such as content, engineering, product, creative & community to manage upkeep, campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, and expectations.
- Work closely with the content team in promoting key content articles to the audience base.
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages.
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through the email marketing channel.
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights for growth and optimizations.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing the email marketing channel.
- Expertise in ESP/CRM platforms and email best practices.
- Experience partnering with Creatives to develop marketing assets/campaigns.
- Experience in managing multiple types of A/B tests.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, and project management tools (ie. Clickup, Asana, Trello).
- Knowledge of Photoshop and HTML a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and an eye for good design.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations. A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution.
- Knowledge of technical email marketing concepts such as Sender Score, deliverability, authentication, and sender reputation management.
- Demonstrated ability to make measurable improvements through email marketing that drive business results.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally.
- BS/BA/MBA in Marketing/Business or other similar fields a plus.
- Interest in and passion for music a big plus.