This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Email Marketing Specialist, Global
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our global marketing team. The global marketing team empowers local markets around the world in 20+ offices to translate their acquisition goals into successful digital marketing plans. As a global email marketing specialist, you offer strategic guidance around email marketing, help local markets scale the channel, create optimization and testing opportunities, provide measurement frameworks and create a foundation that allows for testing, experimentation and personalization.
What You’ll Do
- Acquire new merchants through data-driven email campaigns which in turn accelerate our conversion rate and velocity
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email campaigns- from ideation to the implementation on the tool, launch, optimization and reporting
- Build a global framework to enable testing and experiments to improve the performance of the email campaigns
- Scale email marketing through ongoing list management, segmentation and A/B testing
- Report on KPIs to evaluate effectiveness, quantify ROI and provide strategic insights and recommendations to all local markets
- Work with content writers, designers and translators to launch engaging and innovative emails that drive conversions
- You have 3+ years of email marketing experience and knowledge of industry best practices for email, segmentation, personalization and testing methodologies
- Understanding of the ever changing regulatory landscape (GDPR, Mail privacy Policies, etc.)
- Salesforce and Marketo experience is a plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.