As Email Marketing Manager you will manage compelling email marketing campaigns from big global product launches to highly segmented tactical pushes always keeping the customer journey beyond email in mind. You are tech savvy, extremely data-driven combined with an eye for design and have experience in using complex multi-channel marketing platforms and tools. You know the best way to get a message to the right user and ideally have been growing a DTC brand and powered email as a channel to engage with customers, drive revenue, build loyalty and retention as well as brand equity. The position is to be based in Zurich.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Manage all facets of the email creation process, from concepts to development, testing and email distribution including the coordination of all assets such as text copy, design, imagery, translations in various languages and markets
- Dive deep into user data to create targeting strategies to drive desired behaviour e.g. segmentation and propensity modelling as well as recommendations for future campaigns
- Maintain high levels of data hygiene with fast-growing, high-volume lists, smart segmentations and data from multiple sources, including Salesforce, Google Analytics and our data warehouse
- Work across functional teams to ensure a coherent customer journey from email to conversion, exploring new and alternative channels to reach the customer beyond email
- Apply a strong understanding of A/B testing, new tools and marketing software, and have the desire and ability to create best in class emails for On using the right technology and features
- Define and continually refine key performance metrics to measure overall CRM effectiveness
- +2years of email marketing/multi-channel CRM experience ideally in DTC business
- A strong desire to innovate and contribute to the success of On and comfortable to work in a fast-paced, high performance environment with multiple projects at one time
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across functional teams with digital marketeers, growth teams, designers, engineers, data scientists and content editors
- Proven experience in segmentation and audience targeting, analysing large sets of user data and the ability to turn findings into meaningful actionable insights
- A strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each piece of technology plays
- Salesforce, HTML/CSS and SQL coding experience is considered a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!