An Email Marketing Manager’s main duty includes running prospecting, nurture stream and remarketing email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you are interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. Your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events – engage and re-engage through detailed and pre-defined messaging flows.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
Compensation: Salary is dependent upon experience
With overtime opportunities
Company’s health and welfare benefits including:
- Dependent Care
- Transit benefits
- 401K with employer match!
- Accrue paid time off days
- Growth! Upward mobility
Location: Bellevue, WA
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 2+ years of experience as an Email marketing manager with demonstrable results
- Experience with process mapping – drawing out end-to-end email message delivery flow including if/then logic and specific actions at each step.
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Hands on experience with Marketo or related marketing automation technology
- Hands on experience integrating marketing programs with Salesforce
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field