At Freshly Picked, we are a world-class, design-led, and well-recognized brand. We also have one of the largest social media followings in our industry, and we are developing new strategies to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer lifestyle products for parents and their cool little kiddos everywhere. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact on a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
What We Need
We are looking for an energetic person looking to join our fast-paced e-commerce team. This position will work with our team on our email channel and be responsible for building and scheduling targeted campaigns. This role will also build out email flows (drip campaigns) and think strategically about the lifecycle of our customers. We are looking for someone that can manage the email process from start to finish including writing copy, coding a Photoshop design, and scheduling the campaigns or flows in Klaviyo.
As a small team, we are looking for someone willing to work collaboratively on creative campaigns across channels. This right person will want to share ideas with the team (email or otherwise), problem solve together, and grow with the company! Our e-commerce team is a close-knit group of hard-working individuals, and we can’t wait to meet the right person to join the team!
- Writing Copy to be used on email and other channels
- Coding Emails (HTML/CSS)
- Scheduling and Sending Campaigns
- Planning and Executing Flows/Drip Campaigns
- Working with Ecomm team on creative strategies
- Strategically mapping and shaping the customer journey
- Work to acquire new customers via email + increase repeat customers
- 3-5 years experience with email marketing
- Comfortable writing email copy + subject lines
- Knowledge of HTML + CSS or willingness to learn
- Ability to code emails from PSD files (no WYSIWYG editors or drag and drop)
- Creative and effective marketing and communication skills
- Familiarity with Email KPIs + ability to report out on metrics
- Familiarity with ESPs such as Klaviyo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Klaviyo a plus, but not required
- This is a hybrid position with 3 days in office and 2 remote. Schedule must be flexible to meet company needs.
- Currently located in Lehi, UT.
- We offer medical benefits, 401k matching, PTO, and Holiday pay.