Major Purpose:Increase the quality and value of the overall client experience as it relates to developing marketing content and email marketing. Understand user experience, journey mapping, marketing automation,email marketing, digital marketing, life-cycle marketing and database marketing. Ability to execute through tactical marketing plans to drive optimization and improve upon existing experience,partnering with internal teams.
Big picture thinking which incorporates independent thought to improve the overall client experience with a strong knowledge of email marketing including best practices, building campaigns, testing, and analytics.
Ability to identify, introduce and implement opportunities to improve effectiveness of marketing campaign communications and processes.Work cross-functionally to create new content, while building upon existing content, to generate a quality email experience for clients. Responsible for writing, creating thoughtful, concise, action driven and inspiring content that supports the product. Team player attitude willing to help the team with any task as it relates to the greater good of the company, our clients and products; incorporating foresight and committed to finding the best solutions to fit the need and request. Incorporate own thoughts and ideas into making content support the product with higher value, while empowered to take initiative and work autonomously, executing with high proficiency and attention to detail.
This position reports directly to Senior Manager of Product Marketing & Brand for Marketing & Communications team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Description: Manage email marketing journey mapping life cycle and experience based on best practices including building campaigns, testing and monitoring analytics, while managing to performance metrics.Create email and other content through research, product knowledge, and testing to ensure positive and impactful client experience.Develop and execute impactful email marketing campaigns to maximize the open rates, clicks, impressions and call-to-actions. Other activities as it relates to marketing and internal team projects.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• 3-4 years of experience in marketing and/or product.
• Dedicated to becoming Thryv expert within 60 days of role.
• Critical thinker with strong work ethic, team player, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Can do attitude; taking ownership of projects and tasks from beginning to end.
• Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and managing to ambiguity.
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic with ability to work in fast past environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present information to various audiences in both formal and informal settings.
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
• Ongoing dedication to mastery and expertise of Thryv as product evolves
• Proficiency in Active Campaign, Microsoft 360, other web presentation tools.