Foodics, a Saudi fast growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Lead to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. Your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus