William Thomas Digital is building Canada’s leading Digital Messaging and CRM consultancy. We help organizations of all sizes to communicate relevant and personalized messaging to their customers through Email, Mobile Push, SMS, Social, Web, Marketing Automation and Chat.
We are currently seeking a HTML / Email Marketing Developer to manage all aspects of email marketing and digital messaging development. The HTML / Email Marketing Developer will have the opportunity to work with our elite team of Solutions Consultants, Developers and Digital Messaging Specialists.
Working with Creative and Account Management teams you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and deployment of CRM email communications for our clients. You have experience navigating existing templates, the build and maintenance of custom templates, build and management of modular template systems and have experience working in a variety of ESP platforms. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Campaign a strong plus. You are a strong developer that can build upon the existing process and help build a streamlined workflow. You are very detail oriented and always triple check your work.
• Proficient in mobile/responsive e-mail design and development
• Experience with the build of modular template systems
• Experience with Movable Ink
• Experience developing emails with sophisticated dynamic content via custom scripting
• Experience with SFMC AmpScript
• Experience ensuring accessibility requirments are adhered to in all email programs
• Experience working with e-mail testing tools such as Litmus
• Strong Problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop and other Adobe CS products
• Experience with email automation, triggers, and deployment.
• Experience with Email frameworks
• Experience working with git version control.
• Be responsible for staying current on industry trends offering ideas and solutions to client needs.
• Passionate & self-motivated and constantly looking for better ways to bring email concepts and development to new heights.
• Work independently in a structured team without close supervision.
• You understand cross-client, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Coach creative and team members from other disciplines to understand the possibilities of new technologies and how we can implement it into our work.
• Strong attention to details ensuring emails are precise, render consistently across email clients and lacking errors.
• Work with QA team to validate and ensure delivery of a flawless product.
• SFMC Certification or experience with Adobe Campaign will be considered a strong asset for this role.
- • Minimum 3 years of e-mail development experience in a collaborative environment using ESP platforms.