We’re looking for a smart, analytical and ambitious marketer, with a particular interest in email marketing, who is searching for the right home to develop their talents. This is a great opportunity to join an amazingly talented and highly ambitious marketing team.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, your focus will be on our critically important email marketing channel: planning, testing and analysing different campaigns to encourage our large and growing number of subscribers to visit our craft websites, engage and purchase.
We are open to applicants looking to work remotely outside of London.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing end-to-end email campaigns in collaboration with the wider marketing team in Ometria, our email marketing platform.
- Working closely with our Category Managers to tailor the offers and featured products in our emails to our different markets
- Creating dynamic email content for personalisation, dynamic creative and offer variations
- Writing engaging and compelling content in US and UK English for our newsletters
- Proof-reading and testing all email campaigns, ensuring copy and links are correct
- Ensuring accurate, consistent and timely completion of daily email builds
- Establish best practices for exceptional email deliverability
- Developing a testing and optimisation plan with ownership for its execution
- Recognising opportunities to communicate with our customers
- Analysing email campaigns against established metrics to determine what works and what doesn’t with different consumers
- Supporting the CRM team with weekly and monthly reporting
Who you are
- You’re ambitious and have an interest in digital marketing
- You have an excellent ability to write engaging and effective copy in English
- You have fantastic time and project management skills - you ALWAYS deliver
- You’re a team player and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a stickler for detail and preferably have some experience QAing emails or marketing material
- You are naturally analytical with a strong working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
Desired skills and experience...
- Analysing data and using analytics providers
- High attention to detail
- Curious and adaptable
Desired but not essential skills and experience...
- In email marketing, perhaps as part of a broader experience within digital marketing
- With any Email Service Providers
- With HTML or CSS is a plus!
- Of A/B testing
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.