Internal Job Title: CRM Executive
We're looking for a talented CRM Executive to join our boohoo Team in Manchester. You will support the delivery of the retention and acquisition strategy across CRM channels. Creating best in class, innovative campaigns across email marketing. As CRM Executive, your responsibilities will include management and execution of the automated lifecycle customer triggers, ensuring they always meet customer and commercial needs.
What you will be doing:
- Implementation and maintenance of automated strategy
- Create automated lifecycle scenarios
- Build, test and optimise campaigns
- Brief targeted and personalised content based on customer lifecycles
- Ideation of promotional offers
- Ability to work on short term and long term projects simultaneously
- Manage the end-to-end process for timely execution of international email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Merchandising teams to ensure all communications are on-brand, accurate, relevant and timely.
- Coordinating the delivery of other CRM channels such as SMS.
- Assisting the development segmentation strategies to ensure campaigns are suitably targeted to maximise email open rates and conversion.
- Creating innovative and engaging content; driving customer acquisition, retention and reactivation. Pushing boundaries and exceeding KPIs and objectives.
- Reviewing of campaign performance and reporting on results to key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Monitoring email deliverability
- Ad hoc projects including managing the creative, technological development and performance of CRM.
What we are looking for:
- Experience within a CRM role
- A creative, analytical and commercially driven individual
- Educated to degree level or experience gained from a similar role and environment
- Experience in email marketing and campaign management tools.
- Highly organised and process driven
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work who excels in challenging environments
- Actively keeps up to date, researching and reporting on new trends and industry best practice.
- Excellent command of MS Office-package
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
As a company, we are only as good as the people that we employ and as a brand of our Boohoo Family employees work hard to make the business a huge success and in turn we offer them amazing benefits:
- 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a 'Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including Boohoo, BoohooMAN, Pretty Little Thing, Nasty Gal, Misspap, Karen Millen, Coast, Oasis, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Wallis & Debenhams)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Subsided Café on Site
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work