THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG's largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world's number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We are looking for a CRM Executive to execute the CRM marketing strategy for Myprotein.
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Trading teams to ensure all CRM activity is scheduled in line with key periods for the business.
- Working with wider content team to ensure CRM messaging aligns with wider brand messaging and tone of voice.
- Responsible for the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools.
- Build and execute segmented email campaigns for a more personalised customer experience.
- Daily analysing and reporting on email results, presenting findings to relevant stakeholders and ensuring learnings are taken forward.
- Plan, execute and analyse push notifications across our Myprotein app.
- Work with Trading teams to measure CRM performance in line with wider business targets, adjusting plans were necessary.
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communicator, able to manage stakeholders across the business
- Good understanding of Digital marketing
- Creative and able to drive innovation
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics an advantage
- An interest in Sports Nutrition and Fitness would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Desired Skills and Experience
- CRM Executive
- Email Marketing
- eCRM Executive