ACCO Brands are recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive EMEA to join our team on a fixed term contract working closely with Online Brand Managers, Content Executives and the Performance Marketing Manager EMEA to design, build and execute our email marketing.
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products. We market products in more than 100 countries through our own sales force and distribution networks. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products.
With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Purpose of Job
As Email Marketing Executive EMEA you will collaborate closely with Online Brand Managers, Content Executive and the Performance Marketing Manager EMEA to design, build and execute email customer journeys and on-site customer journeys to meet our brand site visitor acquisition, search visibility and conversion objectives.
Your Principle Tasks Will Include
- Email campaign build, localization and delivery
- Email campaign and website content automation and management
- Reporting & handling data subject requests
Reports directly to the Online Marketing Director and is part of the EMEA Online Marketing Team. Strong collaboration with the Online Brand Managers and Performance Marketing Manager
Principal Accountabilities And Key Tasks
- Deliver marketing automation, personalisation and email programmes that create value and drive traffic and engagement that translates to attributable sales and brand promotion.
- Oversee all campaign master content set up and configuration to ensure customer journey and campaign flows are understood, operational and events are effectively attributed
- Recommend, manage and deliver targeted and engaging email campaigns linked for agreed goals
- Optimize customer journey goal completion by coordinating performance campaign content requirements and new and existing web page optimization processes with the Online Brand Managers
- Be the in house system administration and configuration expert
- Report agreed KPIs
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience working with marketing automation system or email marketing platform
- Strong understanding of the complex KPIs used to optimise customer journeys
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to maintain personal skillset currency in this fast paced discipline and to grow professionally
- Ability to travel within Europe and work from home productively
- Episerver/Optimizely Campaign experience a strong advantage
- Fluency in a European language in addition to English an advantage
Benefits & Working Arrangements
- Full time position – Monday to Friday
- 35 hour week
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Generous employer pension contributions
- 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Hybrid working model
- Life Assurance and income protection
- Annual pay reviews
- Onsite employee gym
- Discounted products across the ACCO portfolio
- Employee benefits portal provided by Eden Red
- Wellbeing benefits including occupational nurse visits, medicash health plans, eye tests, flu jabs, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance program and many more