About The Company
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
About The Role
We are looking to bring onboard an Email Marketing Executive who will be responsible for our email marketing channel across retail and trade. This will include ownership of all digital automated CRM journeys that are designed to drive inspiration, engagement and aftersales for our customer base.
- Lead the onboarding and implementation of a new enterprise grade email marketing suite
- Implement automated email communication journeys for both retail and trade customers
- Use segmentation and personalisation to increase key email performance metrics
- Report on email performance to make recommendations and learnings for improvement
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support them with their respective email communications
- Build and deliver surveys as and when required to collect valuable customer feedback
- Content planning and scheduling using trading objectives, marketing calendars and cross department priorities
- Work with creative teams to brief and influence key template design
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activities
What Wren offer:
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount on purchasing a kitchen after 1 year of continuous employment!
- Individual training budget for personal development
- Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
Desired skills and knowledge:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar email marketing-based role
- Previous experience with ESP and Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively and contribute confidently within a team
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR compliance and principles