We are Unbiased. We know that creating a secure future for you and your family tomorrow means making the right financial decisions today. But finding professionals you can trust to give you the right advice for you isn’t always easy. With Unbiased it is.
At Unbiased we’ve got the trusted experience and advice you need to help you make those difficult decisions with confidence. We simply and reliably connect you with financial advisers, mortgage brokers or accountants who can give you clear, impartial advice, tailored to your individual circumstances. So when it comes to making life’s biggest decisions, you’re never on your own.
We have big ambitions to improve how people tackle the biggest decisions, and working at Unbiased means working with intelligent, motivated people who believe in this.
The CRM Executive will be critical in implementing and driving forward best in class communication programmes with our professional customer and consumer audiences. You will enrich compelling customer’s journeys, ensuring that our touch-points are hitting customers at exactly the right time and with the right message to drive better outcomes and experiences. You will be supporting the CRM Manager to use a full range of CRM channels to execute core campaigns across both our consumer and professional audiences. As a marketplace it is important you are aware of the impact campaigns and changes to customer journeys will make to both sides of the market. You’ll manage the CRM calendar, oversee the BAU communications and be responsible for multi-channel seasonal campaigns and competitions.
In a nutshell, you’ll be asked to:
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to ensure email, SMS and web tools are creating behavioural customer messaging across the business, as well as identifying opportunities for future growth
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to deliver conversion, upsell, retention and win-back activity
- Work with our in-house designer and copy writers, creating marketing briefs to support our communication requests
- Liaise with the CRM ESP (Sailthru) to implement campaigns and journeys
- Deliver our BAU and seasonal communications and keep all relevant reporting documentation up-to-date
- Segment our data to tailor messaging specific to the customer and where they are in their customer life-stage
- Work alongside the Customer Service team to resolve issues relating to CRM activity, creating an excellent customer experience
- Support engagement campaigns, focusing on how CRM and other channels can be integrated to drive further success
- Run regular testing to ensure we are building success into everyday activities
- Be a champion of the CRM channel – highlighting and sharing success regularly to provide confidence to the wider business
- Ensure all communication is on brand
To succeed, you’ll need…
- 2+ years CRM/email campaign experience
- Experience working with CRM/ESP platforms, with Sailthru desirable
- Basic HTML skills to edit email templates
- Understanding of key email metrics (deliver-ability, open and click rates)
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and a thorough understanding of audiences to provide nurture and engagement flows
- Ability to work with the wider marketing team to drive KPI success
- Experience with Web Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) desirable
- University degree (business, marketing or related subject desirable)