Will be an exciting role within The Royal Mint’s email marketing team. Your responsibilities will include building and designing emails, owning and managing campaigns, and optimising channel performance. You will support all areas of the business with email marketing campaigns giving a lot of variety and excitement to this role.
We are looking for people who have:
- Managed own individual email campaigns from conception and design through to delivery and reporting.
- A blend of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to manage many competing priorities and communicate effectively when priorities shift
- Experience of email marketing from within a Marketing Executive role or similar
- Experience of optimising campaign and channel performance, aligned with a range of strategic objectives.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We are looking for people who are:
- Data-driven and take this approach to marketing
- Passionate about Email marketing and creating engaging content
- Educated to BA or BS degree level in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
If you think this role is for you and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, click “apply now” to complete our simple an online application form and ensure you attach an up-to-date copy of your CV.
More information and employee benefits:
- Working within a flexible hybrid-working model (optional), a blend of home working and an office presence two / three days a week
- Supportive and sponsored professional development opportunities + reimbursement of professional membership fees
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme – with the ability to adjust your contribution amount
- Automatic enrolment to The Royal Mint’s Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to free onsite car parking and canteen proudly serving Costa Coffee
- Access to various salary sacrifice schemes e.g. Technology, Cycle to work, Pendragon Car Leasing Scheme
- Automatic access to our Hapi App offering retail and leisure discounts, and employee assistance/wellbeing programme in partnership with Health Assured
- Ability to join and use our onsite gym, which is run by employees within The Royal Mint + access to onsite occupational health support and physio
- Opportunities to get involved in supporting our chosen charity and paid time to take part in volunteering via our ‘Give a Day’ incentive