The email marketing executive role spans multiple sectors including residential, commercial and rural. Day-today responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Create, manage, optimise and report on email campaigns for Savills residential, commercial and rural departments including our market leading research department.
- Build, amend, proof and distribute internal and external email campaigns for the divisions noted above.
- Liaise effectively with the database management team to pull client lists. Assist with audience segmentation and campaign targeting.
- Carry out testing (such as AB testing) to optimise email performance.
- Manage the daily email calendar and email scheduling across multiple business departments.
- Work closely with both the business and the relevant marketing team members to effectively communicate and engage with the client database.
- Carry out competitor research and give insight into email marketing trends.
- Report on email campaign performance.
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
The role is suited to an individual with experience in email marketing who is looking to become an expert in their field. An understanding of aspects of digital marketing practices would be an advantage. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail. They must be able to communicate professionally via email, phone and face-to-face.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent communicator with strong written skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent email marketing platform.
- A knowledge and capability of html coding and previous testing experience (e.g. A/B testing) is desirable.
- Good analytical skills and strong numeric skills. Comfortable with preparing reporting information for management.
- Understands the role of email marketing in the overall marketing strategy and customer journey.
- Organised with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- An excellent eye for detail and good proof-reading skills.
- Commercially aware with an interest in business.
- Ability to form successful working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, and external agencies where appropriate across the group.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure. Resilient, flexible and able to deal with challenging situations, competing demands and priorities
- Willing to put forward new ideas to improve email marketing.
- A qualification in marketing is desirable.
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.