Titan Travel leads the way in providing escorted tours across the world. From the Norwegian fjord's to the Great Barrier Reef and everywhere in between, we create perfect travel moments for our customers time and time again!
Right now we have a fantastic opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced and energetic working environment in the ever-changing world of travel.
In this role you will focus on delivering a multi-channel CRM strategy, with the planning, execution and analysis of campaigns enabling the growth of email lists and ROI through higher open and clickthrough rates.
You will have experience and understanding of email marketing. You will bring your skills of collaboration to the table which you will use to create great working relationships across the business from the Commercial team right through to Content, Design and Product. You will support lead generation, cultivating new and returning customers and ensuring promotions are relevant to the journey and aligned with our audience strategy.
Do you understand email best practice and deliverability and are looking for a new challenge? If you have an interest in data driven marketing, with customer insights at its core and loves all things email marketing then we want to hear from you.
- Drive customer strategy and campaign planning by analysing performance and KPIs
- Analyse data and metrics for individual campaigns, reporting back on insights and results
- Provide solutions to email marketing questions and concerns
- Install best practices for list management and deliverability
- Offer solutions on deliverability issues
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
- Segment audiences based on predefined attributes and demographic data
- Create A/B tests for campaign optimisation on variable devices and platforms
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation
- Measure results and optimise lead nurturing and returning customer workflows
- Learn other marketing tasks such as print marketing and analytics
- Pro-active problem solver with ability to take full ownership of projects and campaign initiatives.
- Understanding of data management and CRM best practice within multi-channel marketing.
- Good data and analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations.
- Improving the quality of our customer database and gaining a wider view on the life cycles of our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience using email deployment platforms
- Exceptional prioritisation skills and ability to deliver campaigns against immovable deadlines
- Analytical and methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly competent in using Microsoft Excel
- Hold a degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in marketing or a similar subject
- Marketing experience including email-marketing, deliverability, testing and automation
- Good HTML and CSS skills for responsive email design
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite an advantage
- Pro-active, collaborative approach – must be able to communicate well and influence colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Brilliant attention to detail and taking responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and provide support to others.
- Good time management skills – a self-starter able to prioritise their own workload and work effectively under pressure.
We offer excellent opportunities for career development. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!