Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying 149m guests p.a. on more than 2,500 daily flights from 79 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of almost 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY25. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 35-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Our Digital Experience department consists of +70 creative market savvy people across our 3 offices; Dublin, Madrid, and Wroclaw. The four pillars consist of Digital Marketing, Product, Design, and Customer Audience Insights. This position sits on our Digital marketing team of +12, who are responsible for all communication with our customer across our owned media channels.
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, has an excellent opportunity for a highly organised marketing operations executive to join the growing Digital Department. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest and best digital platforms in a fast paced and challenging environment. From the cockpit and cabin to our state-of-the-art head office in Dublin, we want bright, talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about what we do, love a challenge and who like to get stuck in.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Operations Lead, you will:
- Become a key member of the Marketing Operations team, this team are responsible for asset production, marketing localisations and the execution of all of our marketing campaigns, initiatives and customer lifecycle marketing programs across all owned media channels.
- Be responsible for the execution of email marketing campaigns across various programs and campaigns (content population and sending)
- Become a superuser of Adobe Campaign
- Use our email content management tool (Taxi) to populate English and localised versions of the marketing and service email comms
- QA email versions on different devices and browsers to ensure content and copy displays as intended
- Check all campaigns for localisation truncation, requesting fixes where necessary
- Ensure all tagging requirements are added to campaigns and components correctly
- Proof read all comms prior to deployment with the help of our in-house copy writer
- Maintain superb attention to detail throughout everything that you do
- Organise approvals of all comms from your team lead prior to launching campaigns
- Ensuring there no post release issues
- Keep track of campaigns while live to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Check all terms and conditions are included where necessary
- Provide touchpoint KPIs when requested
- Work closely with the Operations Lead to manage and prioritise your backlog of assignments
- Work through your backlog efficiently, effectively communicating any blockers which you face
- Prior experience in digital marketing.
- Prior experience executing email marketing campaigns would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good Team working skills.
- Methodical and process-driven.