At Ripjar, we are making the world more secure using technology. Our platform enables organisations and governments to prevent financial crime and other illegal activities.
This is a great time to join a growing group of highly talented technologists, data scientists and marketeers designing products that solve real-world issues and are changing the way criminal activities are detected and prevented.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving content across multiple platforms and channels to build engagement and lead generation programs. You will be responsible for the execution of automated lifecycle marketing, generating leads, and growing our contacts database within Marketo. The successful candidate will also work closely with Sales Development and Sales teams to recommend new programs to set up in order to deliver improved outcomes for our teams. You will play a key role in delivering marketing campaigns strategy and delivery at Ripjar.
- Develop, monitor, test, and optimise Marketo programs for all stages of the marketing and sales funnels.
- Manage and execute Marketo campaigns, lead scoring, nurture programs, landing pages, and emails.
- Build segmentation including analysis on which audiences perform the best across certain channels; perform data and list management, segmentation, hygiene, and maintenance.
- Develop, launch and support a set of KPIs, reports, and dashboards to monitor the progress of our lead acquisition strategy and funnel performance
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to streamline Marketo and Salesforce infrastructure. This includes Salesforce campaigns management and data cleanup.
- Implement and maintain additional tech-stack including but not limited to webinar technology and other demand generation tools. Implementation and maintenance include Marketo and Salesforce integrations, training, and maintenance.
The successful candidate should have these skills:
We recognise that demonstrable skills in all these technologies are not easy to find. Don’t let that stop you from applying! We can work in partnership to identify your strengths and provide you with the training necessary to fill any gaps.
- Relevant email marketing experience within a B2B company building programs in Marketo
- Experience in end-to-end marketing campaign management
- Solid analytical skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts
- Marketo Certification
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM): building campaigns, reports, dashboards
Why we think you'll love it here:
- Base Salary up to £45,000 per year DOE
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years of service
- Hybrid working option for employees
- Company Share Scheme
- Private Family Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company contributions to your pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- The latest tech, including a top of the range MacBook Pro
- Offices in Cheltenham, London, and Bristol
- There is a well-stocked pantry with food, snacks, and drinks when in the office