RAC have the exciting opportunity to appoint an Email Marketing Executive to join the Insight team on a permanent basis. This role will be delivered on a flexible hybrid model of working three days from home and two days at our Bradley Stoke office in Bristol.
We are looking for a talented individual who will be able to make a big impact from day one. Responsible for helping drive the performance and efficiency of RAC’s email marketing program, maintaining an effective workflow and ensuring emails go out on time and to the highest standard. We’ll look to you to ensure effective planning, execution, and reporting. You must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others to support growth of RAC’s core products and services.
What you'll do...
- Manage a broad range of high-volume email campaigns
- Align with other teams across the Performance Marketing department, developing strong relationships and working processes
- Work with the wider team to coordinate integrated campaigns to make sure there is a consistent messaging across communications.
- Work with key stakeholders, ensuring deadlines are hit and processes are met to make sure the plan is delivered to expectations.
- Support Email Marketing Manager with real-time reporting to internal stakeholders on performance activity and optimisation to improve results over time.
- Supporting the team with ongoing email marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry changes that have the potential to impact performance
What you'll need...
- Minimum of 2-3 year’s marketing experience, ideally gained in a fast-paced organisation
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent, a business or marketing qualification would be an advantage
- Confident with excellent organisational skills
- Ambitious self-starter who can identify solutions to support growth, and can negotiate and execute best outcomes
- Driven by data in decision making and have demonstrable experience of analysing data to make informed decisions
- Able to work at pace, achieve tight deadlines and have the ability to work well under pressure, alone or as part of a team
- Competent use of Adobe Campaign, Litmus or other email marketing tools
- Basic knowledge of other performance marketing channels such as PPC, Social, SEO and display
In return, we offer
At the RAC, our colleagues do whatever it takes to help our customers. And we believe in rewarding you in return. As well as a competitive salary, there’s also an annual bonus scheme in place. Plus, you’ll have all these extra benefits:
- 24-hour colleague assistance programme
- The option to buy additional holidays, depending on your role
- Option to join our pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Relaxed smart casual dress code
- Car salary sacrifice scheme – including offers on electric vehicles
- FREE RAC Breakdown cover from day one
- Kids Pass for deals and discounts on family days out
- Health and wellbeing benefits – including healthcare cash plan and private medical insurance
- Group Life Assurance of up to 4 x salary
- Up to £1,500 for referring a friend to a RAC Patrol role